Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ridin' Shotgun

Received a call from Tabatha Rowland of Southern Fryd last week asking about some band promo shots for an upcoming couple named Ridin Shotgun. Tabitha knew what she had in mind and sent me some samples of classic country imagery with a few from today's stars as well. This is what we came up with:

Sammy Jo is this full of life girl with a seductive voice who was just glowing with excitement. Next enters her friend & lover Richie who emanates a strong but silent persona. They were the real deal. Incredibly kind, full of life, and extremely talented.

I can't leave out Tabitha who saw the talent in these two and is personally helping them both financially and morally. She is a great asset and has her heart in it for them to make it.

For all of you that are in the area, I urge you to get out and see them perform. I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment