Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boudoir=Happy Valentines Day!

I just finished the last of the editing on my first annual boudoir event! It was at the 1857's bed and breakfast. Two beautiful floors of custom contemporary furnishings and fixtures to pose my models. It went extremely well and I am already planning on next years event. I am thinking much more grandiose with lots of freebies and pampering!

The only drawback to my wonderful stay at the B&B was leaving a bag behind full of ALL of my jewelry, some heels, a stereo, and an mp3 player. As of yet, it hasn't been turned into me. However, I am always hopeful. Someone out there will feel like my black fedora needs to be returned to its proper owner...ME!

Images will be posted on my website following Valentines Day. I want to leave all the surprise to the doting hubbies, fiance's, and boyfriends out there! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment