Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

SENIOR SEASON IS UPON US!



Prom dresses have invaded all the stores! Have you seen them? Makes me wish I was a teenager again, trying on a hundred dresses looking for the perfect statement I wanted to make. I was a rebel back then. While all the other girls had beautiful long tailored gowns, I wore a short & sassy black and white number. Just this weekend I fell in love with another short prom dress. I may have to come up with a reason to buy it and drag my husband somewhere just so I can wear it.
If your a Junior in high school this year, then you know what is next on your list after prom. Its your senior photographs and the collage of outfits you plan on purchasing just for the occasion!


I really LOVE taking senior photographs. I love bringing out each individual personality and making the experience a one of a kind experience. I get excited to see the looks on my clients faces when they see themselves through my camera. I cherish flawless photographs and especially the magazine quailty prints that can be created these days! Remember this always, "There is value in a quality portrait from a professional photographer!"


These are the pictures you most remember yourself by. I still have my senior picture of me in my convertible VW rabbit with my Gap sweater and tight pencil straight jeans. Hey...this was the early nineties!
Several months ago I was lucky enough to photograph Miss Ashlee Collins. An up and coming seventeen year old country/gospel musician. She is the real deal people! On our photoshoot, she wasn't afraid to get barefoot and dirty. She had an infectious smile and the most supportive Mom you can imagine. We all had a great time and banged out some great photos. Find and support Ashlee on her website here!

If your ready for your close up, call me. I have great packages for you seniors to be!
Check my website for Senior session pricing! www.studiobystacy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment