Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Outdoor sessions


My absolute fav is to take pictures out and about! The scenery it constantly changing here in Kentucky since we get to experience EVERY season in its total glory (and sometimes chaos!) I don't charge extra to go outside. Heck, I would rather be outside everyday. I am positive its the northwestern upbringing.
Just like the NW, the outdoors here in KY have SO much to offer. (If your not afraid of chiggers and ticks) So..where would you like to go for your photo shoot? The above shot of the darling Miss Josie was taken at her grandparents farm. Below Miss Kailyn was enjoying a newly cut hayfield just around the corner from my house and below her is Seth who adorably held up a wall in downtown Marion (which has since been leveled).


If your fresh out of ideas as to where to go, just ask me. I am always scouting and searching for another killer spot to take some great photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment